“What a tremendous experience to hear you speak! You shared your information in an informative yet conversational manner that was refreshing and made it easy to learn from you. I have probably attended at least 20 or so large venue seminars with very high profile speakers and you were far and away the most effective I have ever encountered.”
Ned A. Berry
The ASEP training department is available for live speaking engagements, training, seminars and on-site consultation. ASEP Senior Vice President, Lynne LaFond DeLuca, is a recognized and well-respected industry speaker and trainer and has inspired audiences at events around the world.
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- A working knowledge of today’s brides and grooms and their expectations
- The importance of knowing your competition and what gives you a competitive advantage
- How to create an event-friendly environment
- Creating a consistent sales environment between all sales people
- Making the most out of your communication with your clients
- Ways to increase your prospecting and closing ratios
- Why brides choose to have a “destination” wedding and your role in creating a special experience
- Event trends and “upselling” techniques
- The importance of inter-department communication and teamwork
- How to generate immediate revenue in the next thirty days
- Wine education and upselling
- How to create and execute an effective marketing plan
- Effective ways to increase golf tournament business and per event revenue
On-Property, Personal Consultation
This option puts help directly in your office, as one-on-one, we explore ways to make your operation more effective, successful and producing the optimum amount of revenue. We will cover some of the above topics as well as specific challenges you face on a daily basis.
Pricing & Fees
Please contact us for specific pricing details.
About Lynne LaFond DeLuca
Lynne earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management from Cal State University Long Beach and began her hospitality career in the hotel industry. She worked her way up through the ranks and eventually became the youngest General Manager of a hotel at the time in Beverly Hills, California. Lynne then moved into the Private Club Industry with ClubCorp, Inc. in 1992 as the Private Event Director at Braemar Country Club in Tarzana, California. After several years, she was promoted into a regional role with the company, and held the positions of Vice President, Private Events and Vice President, Membership and Sales.
Lynne joined the team at Beverly Clark Enterprises in June, 2007 as the Sr. Vice President, Business Development and Education. She has written for industry publications including Boardroom and Catering magazines, publishes a monthly newsletter, and has trained people around the world in the art of catering industry sales and operations. Lynne is a nationally recognized industry speaker and author and has an absolute passion for what she does and for helping the people that she works with in the hospitality industry to perform at their maximum level.